100g dark chocolate
125g melted butter
100g caster sugar
75g soft brown sugar
2 tsps vanilla extract
150g plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 170. Line 2 trays with baking parchment.
2. Mix together the two kinds of sugar. Add the melted butter and stir to combine.
3. Break the egg into the bowl and stir. Add the vanilla extract and stir.
4. Add the flour, baking powder and salt and stir.
5. Chop up the chocolate into tiny pieces and add to the mixture.
6. Dot heaped teaspoons of the mixture on to the trays. Leave plenty of room as they spread!
7. Bake for 10 minutes, until golden brown.
These went down a treat with my chums. Highly recommended! X Bo