Just a little update.

I have been baking again today, although I can't share too much about it as it's research for foodie Christmas gifts for my friends. 

I did just want to share a lovely recipe I found in the Sainsbury's magazine. 

Sticky sausages

Marinade 12 sausages in 3 tablespoons of honey, 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce and 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil. Cook at 180 for 25 minutes. Sprinkle sesame seeds over and cook for another 5 minutes until golden brown and the sauce is thick.

Best served with a baked potato and garden peas! 

Hopefully more baking will be coming up soon! Until next time... X Bo

Comments

  1. Ah these are so tasty - I used a very similar recipe but with little cocktail sausages for a party.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Bumper Pancake Post!

White Chocolate and Miso 'Creme' Inspired Cookies

Cheese straws