100g plain flour
pinch of salt
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a jug using a whisk so there are no lumps.
2. Leave to chill in the fridge for a while.
3. Heat a little bit of oil in a frying pan.
4. Pour in the batter and cook the pancakes, feel free to attempt a flip!
5. Flavour with whatever toppings you want, lemon & sugar, honey, melted chocolate & banana.
|Apologies for the terrible photo quality. |
Camera is out've battery and my phone isn't the best!
I always have mine with lemon & sugar and they are delicious! Enjoy X Bo