Chocolate nutters

My lovely manager Debbie bought me a present today. She came back from her lunch break with a baking recipe book for me! After having a quick flick through, I'd already found several recipes I wanted to try. I decided to just make a quick batch of the chocolate nutty biscuits.
Ingredients
110g butter, softened
110g light brown sugar
50g peanut butter
1 egg
275g plain flour
200g milk chocolate
Method
1. Preheat the oven to 170. Line two baking trays with greaseproof paper. 
2. Cream together the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl. Add the peanut butter and egg and mix together. Fold in the flour. Finely chop 50g of the chocolate and knead into the dough.
3. Take small amounts of the dough and roll into a ball. Flatten into a biscuit shape on the trays. Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden. Leave to cool.
4. Melt the remaining chocolate in a small bowl over a pan of boiling water. Once the biscuits are cool, decorate the biscuits with the chocolate using a spoon or piping bag.

Ta da!



















And there we are! They were very easy to make and taste delicious. I hope the other recipes in this book are just as simple & tasty! Thanks again, Debbie! X Bo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bumper Pancake Post!

White Chocolate and Miso 'Creme' Inspired Cookies

Cheese straws