Cookies!

I decided to try a different cookie recipe today. My friend Chloe has a lovely baking blog (http://the-dodo-bakes.blogspot.co.uk/) I thought I'd try her M&M cookies. Although, I just used just cut up milk chocolate instead of M&Ms.

Ingredients
250g butter, softened
50g caster sugar
100g muscavdo sugar
300g self raising flour
2 tbsp milk
200g chocolate (M&Ms or chocolate chips)

Method

1. Preheat the oven to 160. Line two trays with baking paper.
2. Cream together the butter and sugars.
3. Stir in the flour and milk and mix together. Then add the chocolate chips.
4. Divide into 18. Place small amounts on the prepared trays.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Then leave to cool.


Ta da!

















And there we go! Very easy, totally delicious! Thanks, Chloe! X Bo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bumper Pancake Post!

White Chocolate and Miso 'Creme' Inspired Cookies

Cheese straws