Recently I bought the latest edition of the Be-Ro cook book and made their peanut butter cookies. I've made two batches in the last week (they are THAT good) and I added chocolate chips to one batch!
125g soft unsalted butter
75g caster sugar
75g golden caster sugar
150g peanut butter
175g self raising flour
150g chocolate chips (optional)
1. Line two baking trays with baking paper. Preheat the oven to 160.
2. Cream together the butter and sugars. Add the peanut butter and egg.
3. Add the flour (and chocolate chips, if using) to make a dough.
4. Use tea spoons to divide up the mixture into 18.
5. Flatten the cookies with a spoon or fork to make a pattern.
6. Bake for 12/15 minutes until golden brown.
Here are photos of my batches of cookies, with and without chocolate chips! X Bo