Helen's Peanut Butter Blondies

It was my Birthday last Saturday and I was treated to some lovely baked goodies! My two best friends made me a stunning three tiered cake and my sister made me a Tart au Citron AND these Peanut Butter Blondies! They were so good I made another batch myself! The original recipe can be found on the Green and Black's website: http://www.greenandblacks.co.uk/recipes/Peanut-Butter--Chocolate-Blondies?r=45270

Ingredients
100g milk chocolate, roughly chopped
100g white chocolate, roughly chopped
100g unsalted butter, softened
150g crunchy peanut butter
175g soft brown sugar
3 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of salt
125g plain flour
Method
1. Line a 20x20cm tin with grease proof paper. Preheat the oven to 150.
2. Cream together the butter and peanut butter in a large bowl. Add the sugar, then beat in the eggs, vanilla and salt. Add the flour and mix in thoroughly, then add the chocolate and fold in. Pour in the prepared tin and bake for 35-40 minutes. 
3. Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the tin. Take out of the tin and cut into 16.























Ta da! Gorgeous gooey blondie! And here's a couple of bonus photos of my Tart au Citron and Birthday cake! X Bo



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bumper Pancake Post!

White Chocolate and Miso 'Creme' Inspired Cookies

Cheese straws