Ingredients for the base
165g crushed digestive biscuits
100g very soft butter
For the filling
450g cream cheese
100g caster sugar
2 tbsp lemon juice
zest of a lemon
4 tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
For the topping
30g caster sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 160 fan. Line an 8x8inch tray with baking paper.
2. Mix the digestives and butter together. Pour into the prepared tin and press down. Bake for 10-15 minutes until set around the edge.
3. Meanwhile, beat the sugar and cream cheese together. Add the lemon juice, zest, milk, eggs and vanilla. Spread over the baked base.
4. Blend the raspberries and press through a sieve. Stir in the sugar.
5. Drizzle the raspberry mix over the filling and use a skewer to swirl or feather.
6. Bake for 30 minutes until set with a slight jiggle. Cool on a wire rack and chill until cold before serving.
This is a really sharp, sweet and summery treat! X Bo