So, now that The Great British Bake Off is back on (HOORAY) expect a lot more baking posts! Some of my friends and I had a watching party, we all made biscuits and I made these!
Ingredients for cookies
125g soft unsalted butter
75g caster sugar
75g golden caster sugar
150g peanut butter
175g self raising flour
115g peanut butter
250g icing sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 tablespoon milk
1. Line two baking trays with baking paper. Preheat the oven to 160.
2. Cream together the butter and sugars. Add the peanut butter and egg.
3. Add the flour to make a dough.
4. Divide the dough into 6. Roll into a ball and then flatten into a large disc shape.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
6. Cream the butter and peanut butter together. Add the icing sugar, vanilla and milk until it reaches the right consistency.
7. Once the cookies have cooled, slather them in frosting!
They are HUGE and super soft and chewy and totally delicious! X Bo